THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN TOILETS
Ultra Low Flush (ULF) Eco-Friendly 1.6 Gallon flush.
- Fully Glazed inside & out. The trap ways of EAGO toilets are perfectly glazed just as they are on the outer surface. Keeping your toilet flushing like new for years.
- Large 2″ fully glazed trap. Fully glazing the trap way ensures that waste flows smoothly to the exit with a single flush, each time. The Most Advanced Flushing System. Tested Flushing Power: 25 sponge stripes. 90 polypropylene balls.
- Balanced water distribution. Designed to maintain the optimal balance between an increased diameter and proper exit velocity.
- Wide water surface. A large surface area keeps odors down and allows for easy cleaning.
- Powerful and efficient 3″ flushing valve. Reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain-flapper systems.
- Never be startled again by the loud crash of a slamming toilet seat. The soft drop seat has an innovative hinge system that will gently guide the toilet seat down with out a sound.
- Soft Closing Toilet Seat & Lid Included. This toilet also includes the wax ring for installation.
- Living the Green Life. This environmentally friendly toilet will save a family of four an average of 10,000 gallons of water per year!
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
|Dimensions||29.88 × 19.63 × 22.25 in|
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
If an item is flawed or damaged from shipping, let us know. We’re available with expert support at 1-626-247-7805 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUCK DELIVERY RETURNS:
If you need to return a large item (bath tub, lumber, tile, decking... etc.) that was delivered by truck, contact customer service at 1-626-217-7805. Please note that there is a minimum fee of $280 for truck delivery returns.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you choose the wrong item, we'll exchange it. If a product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty, just let us know.
We understand how disappointing it can be when purchases don't work out, and we do everything we can to make the returns process fast and simple. Items may be returned for refund or replacement, provided that you contact us within 90 days of shipment and items are in sellable condition. Shipping charges apply and are non-refundable. Acerhome cannot accept a return for or refund the following: • Items that were sold as non-returnable • Items that have been altered or mishandled • Items with custom work or painting at time of sale • Special-order items not listed in our catalog or on our site (unless approved by customer service) • Items that have been installed or show signs of installation (markings, scratches, plumber's putty, etc.). If an installed item is defective, please contact Customer Service for assistance returning.
SENDING YOUR PACKAGE
Pack the item in its original shipping box, if possible, or a sturdy, plain cardboard box. Remove or cover any pre-existing labels or stickers. Print the Return Number and return address label included in the email and attach it to the box with clear packing tape. Seal the box completely, making sure the item is secure for shipment. For returns, we provide a FedEx shipping label at a discounted cost. Returns sent through other carriers (including UPS, USPS, etc.) are subject to shipping fees at the customer’s expense. Please note that expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Allow 7 days for your package to arrive at our fulfillment center. Within 48 hours, your return will be processed back into our inventory. Your financial institution will credit your card 2-10 business days later. Once your return has been received, you'll get an email confirmation that your return has been processed.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your merchandise is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. We will assist in filing a claim with the carrier and sending a replacement to you.