- Fill the tub with water from your garden hose and light a wood fire in the pit. Tub requires a min. of 130 gal. of water to start water circulation and can hold a max. of 220 gal. when full to the top with nobody inside.
- Water is pushed through metal coils surrounding a wire basket where the firewood is housed. The basket can be raised or lowered to adjust the temperature of the water. Keep feeding the fire with wood as desired.
- Includes a heavy duty cover to protect the tub while not in use and to shorten the time it takes for the water to reach desired temperature. Water will take 2-3 hours to heat up to 100′ under normal weather conditions, longer in cold weather.
- Made of high quality acrylic and reinforced with a fiberglass core. Flat feet for increased sturdiness. Four handles built into the sides of the tub allow for easy mobility.
- Extended pipes and stainless steel windscreen panel keep you safe from flames while soaking in the tub.
- Includes all accessories in the photos above (bottle of wine not included). There is also a ledge to hold drinks and other items.
- Fun Tip: Grill your favorite food over the hot flames or toast up some warm s’mores for the kids while you wait for the water to heat.
- Please do not leave tub unattended while fire is lit. Extremely hot surface.
|Dimensions||63 × 63 × 32.33 in|
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
If an item is flawed or damaged from shipping, let us know. We’re available with expert support at 1-626-247-7805 or by email at email@example.com
TRUCK DELIVERY RETURNS:
If you need to return a large item (bath tub, lumber, tile, decking... etc.) that was delivered by truck, contact customer service at 1-626-217-7805. Please note that there is a minimum fee of $280 for truck delivery returns.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you choose the wrong item, we'll exchange it. If a product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty, just let us know.
We understand how disappointing it can be when purchases don't work out, and we do everything we can to make the returns process fast and simple. Items may be returned for refund or replacement, provided that you contact us within 90 days of shipment and items are in sellable condition. Shipping charges apply and are non-refundable. Acerhome cannot accept a return for or refund the following: • Items that were sold as non-returnable • Items that have been altered or mishandled • Items with custom work or painting at time of sale • Special-order items not listed in our catalog or on our site (unless approved by customer service) • Items that have been installed or show signs of installation (markings, scratches, plumber's putty, etc.). If an installed item is defective, please contact Customer Service for assistance returning.
SENDING YOUR PACKAGE
Pack the item in its original shipping box, if possible, or a sturdy, plain cardboard box. Remove or cover any pre-existing labels or stickers. Print the Return Number and return address label included in the email and attach it to the box with clear packing tape. Seal the box completely, making sure the item is secure for shipment. For returns, we provide a FedEx shipping label at a discounted cost. Returns sent through other carriers (including UPS, USPS, etc.) are subject to shipping fees at the customer’s expense. Please note that expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Allow 7 days for your package to arrive at our fulfillment center. Within 48 hours, your return will be processed back into our inventory. Your financial institution will credit your card 2-10 business days later. Once your return has been received, you'll get an email confirmation that your return has been processed.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your merchandise is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. We will assist in filing a claim with the carrier and sending a replacement to you.