Granite Composite sinks are well-regarded in industry circles for their extreme resistance to heat, scratches, dents, chips, and for being entirely nonporous! As a bonus, they do not need to be sealed or resealed and come at a fraction of the cost compared to other high-end sinks of this nature.
- The AB1620DI kitchen sink combines a high-end appearance along with long-term durability and low maintenance at an unbelievable value!
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy.
- Exterior Dimensions : 33 7/8″ x 19 3/4″ x 9 1/16″
- Inner Bowl Size : 13 5/8″ x 16 7/8″ x 9 1/16″
- Sink does not include pre-drilled faucet hole because this sink is reversible. There is an option for the plumber to punch out a hole on whichever side is desired by the customer, as seen in the dimension diagram.?Alternatively, faucet can also be installed on counter top behind sink.
- Includes drop-in installation hardware.
- Withstands severe thermal shocks and very high temperatures without being damaged.
- Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- Recommended counter top cut out hole of 33 1/8″ x 18 7/8″ with a 3/8″ corner radius.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
|Dimensions||33.88 × 19.75 × 9.06 in|
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
If an item is flawed or damaged from shipping, let us know. We’re available with expert support at 1-626-247-7805 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUCK DELIVERY RETURNS:
If you need to return a large item (bath tub, lumber, tile, decking... etc.) that was delivered by truck, contact customer service at 1-626-217-7805. Please note that there is a minimum fee of $280 for truck delivery returns.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you choose the wrong item, we'll exchange it. If a product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty, just let us know.
We understand how disappointing it can be when purchases don't work out, and we do everything we can to make the returns process fast and simple. Items may be returned for refund or replacement, provided that you contact us within 90 days of shipment and items are in sellable condition. Shipping charges apply and are non-refundable. Acerhome cannot accept a return for or refund the following: • Items that were sold as non-returnable • Items that have been altered or mishandled • Items with custom work or painting at time of sale • Special-order items not listed in our catalog or on our site (unless approved by customer service) • Items that have been installed or show signs of installation (markings, scratches, plumber's putty, etc.). If an installed item is defective, please contact Customer Service for assistance returning.
SENDING YOUR PACKAGE
Pack the item in its original shipping box, if possible, or a sturdy, plain cardboard box. Remove or cover any pre-existing labels or stickers. Print the Return Number and return address label included in the email and attach it to the box with clear packing tape. Seal the box completely, making sure the item is secure for shipment. For returns, we provide a FedEx shipping label at a discounted cost. Returns sent through other carriers (including UPS, USPS, etc.) are subject to shipping fees at the customer’s expense. Please note that expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Allow 7 days for your package to arrive at our fulfillment center. Within 48 hours, your return will be processed back into our inventory. Your financial institution will credit your card 2-10 business days later. Once your return has been received, you'll get an email confirmation that your return has been processed.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your merchandise is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. We will assist in filing a claim with the carrier and sending a replacement to you.